Reduce your total cost of ownership!
8 well pad site construction reduced from 25 days to 5 days. Estimated savings of $150K!
Wellflex Energy Solutions provides our customers with a full scope of engineering, design, and fabrication services for oil and gas production and process equipment. We offer equipment from bare vessels all the way to turnkey facilities depending on our customer’s needs. Through our in-house engineering we can work directly with operators or engineering firms to design the most effective equipment for our customer’s conditions.
At Wellflex, we strongly believe that we can improve the total cost of ownership of our equipment by utilizing our ModFlex™ process. By modularizing a pad site in our facility, operators are able to install a higher quality system in a faster, safer and more cost-effective manner. Not only are operators able to increase revenue by turning production on faster, but ModFlex™ also improves the predictability of scheduling and costs associated with pad site construction due to the reduced field labor required for installation, and the standardization of multi-well pad sites. We achieve this through:
- Advanced welding technologies in shop environment
- Reduces number of vendors to manage
- Experienced assembly personnel at Wellflex (average 15 years of industry experience)
- More predictable cost and schedule vs. using field labor
- Reduces delays based on weather and inefficiencies due to extreme temperatures in active basins
- Welding in a controlled environment produces higher quality welds
- Fewer leaks in threaded piping
- Less damage to coatings due to less handing in the field
- Painting and Coating performed in a controlled environment with quality testing and reporting
- Reduce common pipe failures on difficult to access surfaces on field-assembled units
- Less construction time on the pad site means fewer safety incidents
- Less welding, equipment , and personnel on site means fewer safety incidents
- Higher quality system means fewer leaks and repairs in the future
- Fewer leaks insures against potential environmental remediation
- Reduces the cost of field labor by up to 80%
- Lifetime maintenance cost of a pad site is reduced due to improved quality and standardization of spare parts
- Field labor in active basins is much more expensive than shop labor located outside the basin
- Reduces the amount of equipment required for construction and length of time equipment is needed
- Reduces back office costs by working with just one vendor
Wellflex Energy Solutions utilizes the latest in design technology to assist in detailed engineering, fabrication, and project management to provide our customers with most efficient, fit for purpose equipment. Wellflex prides itself on providing customers with expert product knowledge, creative solutions, and continuous support to ensure we are adding value to their operation. From Full Turn-Key Facilities to your most basic fabrication needs, Wellflex has the capabilities to design, build, and execute your next project.
500 Randall St.
Rhome, TX 76078